Sunday, November 22, 2015

Appeal SSD Case Help


APPLYING FOR OR APPEALING A SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY CASE CAN BE VERY CHALLENGING

Applying for or Appealing a Social Security Disability Case can be very challenging.  It was very challenging for me, especially the first time my application was denied and I had to file an appeal.  I completed an online Social Security Disability Appeal form and submitted it.  Little did I know that it would take up to two to three years to even get a court date scheduled.  I said to myself, “I can’t wait two to three years just for a court date because by then I will be homeless with no money, no food, and lose everything I ever owned.”  Also, going back to work was out of the question because I was not physically or mentally ready to return and would eventually get terminated from a job. 

So I started doing intensive internet research for nine months to find a way to get my Social Security Disability Appeal Case approved without waiting two to three years for court date to be scheduled.  I utilized the information I found and won my Social Security Disability Appeal on my own without a court date.  I did not have an attorney because I did not want to lose 25% of my back pay to attorney fees and I wanted to decide my own fate.  After going through the whole process, that’s when I decided to write this book to explain in detail what documents and tests you need to try to win your Social Security Disability case the first time around or appeal without a court date. 

I do not want anyone to go through what I experienced in trying to get approved for my Social Security Disability for a whole year.  It is hard for someone to get approved when they do not know what to do or what documents and tests you may need in order to prove you are indeed disabled.

This information really helped me get approved for a Social Security Disability Appeal without a scheduled court date.  I recommend that you download “How To Win Your Social Security Disability Without An Attorney” so you can start utilizing this information for your Social Security Disability Appeal or the first time you apply. 

If this information was available when I was trying to win my Social Security Disability Appeal, I would have ordered it.  But during my nine months of research, I couldn’t find anything like this book out there on the internet.  Please take advantage of this information because it takes you step-by-step through how to get your case reviewed without a court hearing and how you first apply for Social Security Disability.  This will be the best money you ever spend on a self-help book.

I created this website to help people better understand the Social Security Disability process.  I have also written a book called “How To Win Your Social Security Disability Without An Attorney.”  Download this book for $19.99, which is a special limited time offer.  Do yourself a favor and purchase this book so you can start trying to get approved for a Social Security Disability Appeal or the first time you apply for Social Security Disability Benefits. To download book click on www.socialsecuritydisabilityandyou.com At the bottom of the webpage click on the Shopping Cart Tab to purchase the book How To Win Your Social Security Disability Without An Attorney.” 

Please click SHOP on the upper right side of the website to place order.

 

 

Good Luck

1 comment:

  1. Hi I just want to let people know who are applying or appealing a Social Security Disability case to purchase this book and fire your attorney. Follow the steps in the How To Win Your Social Security Disability Without An Attorney book and starting winning you case today. This book tell the story of the arthur on getting approve for Social Security Disability Benefits. I followed the steps in the book and won my case this year without waiting for a court date to be scheduled. Also the steps are easy to read and understand in order to get your case reviewed and perhaps approved when you are applying or appealing your case. I give this book five stars. The most important the book only cost $19.99 compared to 25% of your SSD back pay from attorney. I recommend this book to everyone who is applying for SSD. You do not have to look like this below.



    ReplyDelete